Weight loss story: “I ate home-cooked meals, indulged in home workouts to lose 33 kilos” – Times of India - Gut Wash

Breaking

Monday, April 11, 2022

Weight loss story: “I ate home-cooked meals, indulged in home workouts to lose 33 kilos” – Times of India

My breakfast: 2 slices bread, paneer/ cheese-25gms, tea without sugar

My lunch: Dal, rice/roti, green vegetables, soya chunks, curd

My dinner: Dal, rice/roti, paneer, vegetables, soya chunks

Pre-workout meal: Black coffee + apple

Post- workout meal: Whey protein 1 scoop

I indulge in (What you eat on your cheat days): Stuffer parathas, pani poori, nuts, home made ice cream.

Low-calorie recipes I swear by: Soya chapati, whey shake, oats with milk, whey and fruits, banana whey shake with nuts n chocolate syrup, ice creams under macros made at home



from Fitness and Weight loss – My Blog https://ift.tt/ZiFKts7
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment